These documents represent the Highland Groveland Recreation Association (HGRA) Sports Program COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for staff, volunteers, participants, and guests. It is our intent to abide by all guidelines and recommendations from the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) regarding organized sports.
These Guidelines apply without regard to whether or not any particular individual has been vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
HGRA makes every attempt to honor ONE mutual play with request when made by the registration deadline (mutual is defined as Joe puts Sam and Sam puts Joe). If coaches request to coach together, then their sons or daughters will be considered mutual requests. Mutual requests will not be honored with late registrations. We appreciate your understanding of this policy.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds are not offered after March 15 except in extreme circumstances. A $10 administrative fee is deducted from all refunds.
Please send refund requests to email@example.com with the name on your account. Thank you.
HGRA is a self-supporting organization dedicated to providing recreational sports opportunities to the youth of this community. Subsidized participation in HGRA sports programs is available in cases where the regular participation fee would cause a financial hardship.
· Players eligible for free school lunch or free registration in any St. Paul Parks and recreation sports program may register for $10.
· Players eligible for reduced-price school lunch or reduced registration fees for Recreation Center sports may register for $15.
These subsidies require confirmation of eligibility from the appropriate school or recreation center. Other circumstances (C) will be considered on a case-by-case basis with a written explanation from the parent or guardian.
Steps to receive financial assistance:
1. Download HGRA Financial Assistance form from the section below.
2. Complete form and return with supporting documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to the address on the HGRA form.
3. Once the paperwork is received and reviewed, you will be emailed a discount code to use during checkout of the online registration process.
4. Register online and use discount code at check out.